#1 web site for money-saving ideas
10 years in publication
Quoted in the national media
We're growing fast
Tell your friends -- It's Free
Published 1st & 3rd Thursday Of Each Month
Vol. 11, January 6, 2005
Here is the latest issue. Enjoy.
Editor, Rick Doble
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- PREPAID LONG DISTANCE IS THE COMPLETE LONG DISTANCE SOLUTION
- FOUR YEARS OF PREPAID LONG DISTANCE AND QUITE HAPPY
- ONLINE MANAGEMENT
- WHY THIS SERVICE IS BETTER
- OTHER ADVANTAGES
- WE STAND BEHIND OUR CUSTOMERS
- About SAVVY-DISCOUNTS.com
See a full description at this link
- Advertise with us - click here
- Classified Ads - as low as $9.97 -
Click here to advertise
#1. TEL3 PREPAID LONG DISTANCE ISYou can also become a Tel3 prepaid long distance agent
THE COMPLETE LONG DISTANCE SOLUTION
Simple flat rate pricing, 1.9 cents - 2.9 cents per minute, for all telephone calls from any phone at any time within the USA and Canada using a prepaid account
COMPARE: Tel3 = $16/month vs. a major carrier cost of $45/month in our example.
I have recommended flat rate prepaid long distance for over four years and have used the BigZoo service during that time. BigZoo is discontinuing its service so I looked around for a replacement and found the Tel3Advantage service which is cheaper and seems easier to use. The online management of your account is very impressive, for example (see below).
When I compared a typical month of long distance with this Tel3 plan to that of a major carrier, the savings were dramatic. Tel3 cost about $16 a month and the major carrier plan cost about $45 a month not including taxes, surcharges and expensive calls made from another phone or on the road that would be in addition to the major carrier's price but NOT with Tel3.
Click Here Now!
CHECK OUT THESE ADVANTAGES
SIGN UP NOW
- 2.9 cents a minute, 24 hours a day - 7 days a week, from any phone in the USA
- 1.9 cents a minute with local access
- Complete simple record of all calls no matter what phone you call from
- No need to switch long distance companies (you'll just never need to pay their high prices any more)
- No activation or connection fees or need to sign long-term contracts. No monthly or hidden charges.
- Choose Automatic Recharge or recharge your account online or over the phone whenever you please!
- Simple dialing when you input one 800 number into your speed dialing on your phones. All registered phone will then be automatically recognized.
and get up to 473 bonus free minutes
limited time offer
Click Here Now!
You could be saving money on long distance in just five minutes.
Start making calls immediately!
and earn very good income.
Click here to find out how.
#2. FOUR YEARS OF PREPAID LONG DISTANCE AND QUITE HAPPY
$8 a month for long distance including instate and calls on the road?
The following is from a general announcement sent out by Savvy-Discounts.com.
Prepaid long distance is the way to go, says Editor Rick Doble of Savvy-Discounts.com. He has been called "America's #1 Cost-Conscious Consumer" by Penguin Books.
Editor Rick Doble
"My wife and I used the BigZoo prepaid service for years and during the four years we used it, the average long distance bill was about $8 a month. The BigZoo service has been discontinued but the Tel3 service costs even less with more features."
The $8 a month included in-state calls, local long distance calls, and calls on the road. And they made a fair number of calls each month. "I have checked out the Tel3 service and the Tel3 prepaid service is just as good and costs less and is a very well thought out phone service," added Doble.
Photo from the MSNBC interview with Editor Doble.
Savvy-Discounts.com has been featured in Reader's Digest, Woman's Day, ABC TV's TheView and MSNBC.
#3. IN ADDITION TO THE ADVANTAGE OF VERY LOW COST
HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE INCLUDED ONLINE MANAGEMENT
- Speed Dial Numbers: Program up to 99 telephone numbers you dial the most.
- Instant Access Numbers: Program up to 10 telephone numbers that you dial from the most.
- Set up Monthly Recharge and Account Limits
- Set up multiple accounts or sub-accounts under one credit card
- View detailed call logs for every phone call made on your TEL3Advantage.com service.
- Verify your credit card charges: View and verify all the transactions that have been made on your credit card.
- Change your Credit Card Information
- Change your PIN Number
#4. WHY THIS SERVICE IS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER LONG DISTANCE SERVICE
- THE PROBLEM: Complicated pricing - most "low cost" calling plans by the major companies charge a monthly fee, then a low price for long distance but a higher price for in-state and often a very high fee for using their phone card from a pay phone or hotel phone. If you understand all the various rates and charges on your bill, you must be an accountant! In the end you will pay a lot more than you do with Tel3.
THE SOLUTION: Tel3 is only 2.9 cents a minute from any phone or (1.9 cents a minute with local access) with no minimum fee. The price is the same for in-state and calls from a pay phone or hotel or on the road.
- THE PROBLEM: Having to switch long distance carriers or signing long-term contracts.
THE SOLUTION: With Tel3 you can keep your old long distance company (if you want) and can bypass your old long distance carrier and "dial around" them by calling Tel3's 800 number
- THE PROBLEM: Confusing billing and record keeping -- multiple phones plus calls on the road can mean several different bills with different due dates, and multiple records.
THE SOLUTION: Tel3 will give you one clear statement even if you call from a number of different phone
Check your statement online anytime.
- THE PROBLEM: Expensive in-state calls - many "low cost plans" charge 10 cents or more a minute for in-state calls which are the calls most people make.
THE SOLUTION: Tel3 is still only 2.9 cents a minute for in-state calls (1.9 cents with local access)
- THE PROBLEM: Expensive phone card calls from a pay phone -- you'll be astonished at the cost of making a call with a major phone card. It can run into several dollars just for a short call.
THE SOLUTION: Tel3 is still only 2.9 cents a minute at a payphone. (However, an additional 55 cents FCC mandated surcharge may apply.)
- THE PROBLEM: Expensive local long distance (locations close by but still out of your local calling area) - many companies can charge you 10 cents or more a minute. Isn't it funny that a town only fifty miles from you can cost a lot more to call than a city way across the country?
THE SOLUTION: Tel3 is still only 2.9 cents a minute for local long distance (1.9 cents with local access)
- THE PROBLEM: Prepaid calling cards -- many of these are very tricky and require calls to be a minimum number of minutes to get the lowest rate or they may tack on a minimum fee for each call in addition to the per minute cost and minutes can expire -- if you understand all the fine print on a prepaid calling card then you must be a lawyer!
THE SOLUTION: Tel3 is still only 2.9 cents a minute (1.9 cents with local access)
- THE PROBLEM: Bad customer service.
THE SOLUTION: Tel3 prides itself on the best service to its customers.
- THE PROBLEM: A different daytime rate, evening rate, nighttime rate.
THE SOLUTION: Tel3 is 2.9 cents a minute (1.9 cents with local access) 24 hours a day 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- THE PROBLEM: Confusing calling plans. The major companies can offer multiple plans that are hard to understand and that can change. If you want to find information about your particular plan you may have a hard time getting that information.
THE SOLUTION: The Tel3 plan is easy to understand. A flat per minute charge anytime, any phone. You can check all the details of the plan online click here.
- THE PROBLEM: Surprises such as charges that you did not know about until you get your bill.
THE SOLUTION: Every time you call Tel3 you will be told how much is in your account and how many minutes you have to talk. You can also always check your account online.
- THE PROBLEM: Confusing numbers that prepaid calling cards require and some other prepaid services require.
THE SOLUTION: With Tel3 you dial one 800 number (put it on the memory or speed dial in your phone) and your registered phones will automatically be recognized. No pin number is required. From a pay phone you will need to dial the 800 number plus the pin number but unlike prepaid calling cards, the numbers will remain the same as long as you keep your account and you can always keep them handy with no need for changes.
- THE PROBLEM: Expensive international calls from your cell phone or home phone
THE SOLUTION: With Tel3 you get some of the lowest rates available for international calling. Click here for a sample list.
#5. PLUS CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ADVANTAGES AS WELL:
SMALL BUSINESS: Small businesses can give each employee their own account and keep track of their calls as needed.
TEENAGERS: Give your teen his or her own Tel3 account so they don't run up huge bills on your account.
GIFTS: You can give a student in college their own account so they can call you when they are away.
TRAVELERS: Tel3 is the ideal solution to calling on the road. Call from any phone. Low international rates. Check their web site for per minute prices to your favorite country.
INTERNATIONAL CALLING: Tel3 may have the best international rates. Click here for a sample list. Perfect for your cell phone which can charge a fortune for international calls.
#6. WE STAND BEHIND OUR CUSTOMERS
If you have any problem, we will help you resolve it
On the rare occasion that you experience a problem your phone service, let us know we will do our best to help you resolve any problems. Please note that while we are glad to help, our company or employees are not in any way responsible for the behavior of the telephone company.
---- Newsletter ----
Save Money * Save Time * Take Control
* Help the Environment *
Classified Ad Section
SEND A UNIQUE
Click Now to Create Your Own
Designed by a digital artist
Choose from lots of colored
Created exclusively for
Or remember this Web Name