Advertise with SAVVY-DISCOUNTS.com
Reach tens of thousands of smart savvy Internet readers for reasonable rates
Advertise on one or more of our 100s of targeted pages
"Pay less everyday"
Save Money * Save Time * Take Control * Help the Environment
The nation's #1 web site for money-saving ideas.
---- 15th year ----
"Come help us celebrate our fifteen year. I will be glad to work with you to find the most effective way to get your message across.
"We can tailor a campaign to put just about any kind of ad on the web site create your own page on the web site plus we can create graphics and copy. Just let me know what you want and I will be glad to help in any way you need.
"Please do not hesitate to e-mail me or call me on the phone."
Rick Doble (Richard Degaris Doble), Editor & Publisher
195 Old Nassau Road, Williston
PO Box 96
Smyrna, NC 28579
TEL: To reach me the fastest
Savvy-Discounts is one of the most quoted
sources of frugal information in the nation.
Click here for a full list of media that
Major mentions include:
- Savvy Discounts, book published by a division of Penguin, October 2003
- Reader's Digest, June 2003
- Interview, MSNBC national cable television, July 2002
- Woman's Day, Feb. 15, 2000, Bag the Best Bargains, page 30
- Woman's World, January 4, 2000, Put an extra $2,000 in your pocket, page 26 (full page)
- Bottom Line/Personal and The Best of Bottom Line/Personal
- CKNW Radio, Vancouver Canada
- Nationally syndicated TV interview with SweepsFeed
- Editor Rick Doble listed in Who'sWho in America
- Included in the book Bet You Didn't Know by Robyn Freedman Spizman, Ballantine Books, $14.00
- BOOK: How To Get the Best Buys(see picture on right) by Rick Doble, published by Globe Communications, available at most supermarkets and discount stores in the USA and Canada about 2 years ago (about 500,000 copies printed)
ADVERTISING AND RATES
RATES WILL VARY DEPENDING ON:
New advertisers get extra discounts
The more ads you run, the bigger the discount.
MAKE US AN OFFER:
- The number of ads you want to run
- How long you want to run the ads
- If you want to be a regular sponsor<
- Smaller ads cost less, larger ads more
- A higher position on the page costs more than a lower position
- It costs more to advertise on mulitiple pages
- Complicated ads will cost more (e.g. javascipt)
Naturally the more advertising you do with us, the lower our rates will be.
We have built our reputation on these principles: we are accurate, useful, fair and to-the-point. We treat our readers with respect and go the extra mile for our advertisers.
We reported these items before
they were picked up by the national news
- ABCNews.com (5/24/00) in a consumer news article reported that
people could use an old cell phone for free 911 calls. We
reported this in much more detail in our August 1998 issue
almost two years earlier.
SAVVY-DISCOUNTS.com been among the first in the
nation to report on:
- Vampire electric devices that draw electricity even when
turned off (5/98).
- Disparity in gasoline prices for the same brand and grade of
gas, called zoning (8/95).
- Lifestyle exercise. i.e. the exercise a person gets as part
of the way he or she lives (5/96).
- The inability of men to get regular medical check-ups
- That most scanning errors at stores occur with items on sale
is all about by Editor, Rick Doble
Now in our fifteen year, I believe the average household can save as much as $6,000 a year with no extra work and no change in life style. At SAVVY-DISCOUNTS.com we show people how to shop smarter not harder. People can live very well but free themselves from the burden of debt and then set themselves free to do the things they really want like take a vacation, or retire early, or buy a house or start a business. We don't tell anyone how to live their life. We'll just give people more ways to save so they can choose the tips that are right for them.
We are the experts. No website knows more about the nuts-and-bolts of a wide variety of average everyday expenses. We can save consumers money on groceries, utilities, travel, prescriptions, credit cards, health care, appliances, home repair, cell phones and telephone expenses, clothes, insurance, automobiles costs and more.
I have lived this way my whole life. I learned many tricks from my father when I was very young and used these skills to put myself through graduate school (Masters in Communications) without taking out a loan, for example. I have always cherished the freedom to live my life my own way and knowing how to spend less money gave me that freedom.
We no longer offer classified ads. We no longer publish a twice monthly email newsletter. Instead all the frugal information you need to save money can be found at the
WE DO ACCEPT ADVERTISING ON THE HUNDREDS OF PAGES YOU WILL FIND AT THE SAVVY-DISCOUNTS.COM WEBSITE. PLEASE EMAIL US DIRECTLY FOR RATES TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS -- WE OFFER TEXT ADS, BANNER ADS, ADS ON MULTIPLE PAGES AND JUST ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE YOU MIGHT WANT AT REASONABLE PRICES.
Please email us at: email@example.com
or call us at: 1-252-729-8691
Search the Savvy-Discounts.com Web Site
All Topics Index |
Annual Sales Calendar |
Consumer Links |
Discount Telephone Services |
Free Discount Drug Prescription Card |
List Of Discount Products
More About Us:
Media Info |
Ad Info |
About Us |